Space is limited, and workshops will fill quickly - choose one date and reserve your spot now! Can't make it on one of these dates? Try our webinar instead!
Wake Technical Community College – Southern Campus
Room: Building C (formally TE), Room 105A
Parking: Lot D (no fee)
9-11:30am: First half of test-prep seminar
11:30am-12:30pm: Lunch (students are responsible for their own)
12:30-3pm: Second half of test-prep seminar
For years, our ACT prep sessions have helped students:
- Boost current classroom performance for better grades and better test scores
- Increase college-entrance exam scores to help gain college acceptance
- Qualify for grants/scholarships that consider test scores
- Open new doors if test scores were previously too low for college acceptance
- Improve confidence on test days
- Feel better prepared and less anxious about taking college-entrance exams
Our workshops are known for being one of the fastest and most inexpensive - yet most effective - options out there. It doesn't take days or weeks: It only takes five hours. It doesn't cost hundreds of dollars, either: It's only $129.99.
Meet Your Instructor: Gary Hirsch
Gary Hirsch will be leading the five-hour ZAPS ACT test-prep seminars in Raleigh.
Gary is an Iowa native who spends his winters in Myrtle Beach. Gary first experienced Doorway to College Foundation’s ZAPS Focused Test Prep while teaching at Iowa’s Bettendorf High School. He was so impressed with the results that, “when I was asked to teach for ZAPS after I retired from Bettendorf in 2006, I accepted immediately. I really believe we make a difference.” Gary has been teaching our ACT test prep seminars for 12 years and knows all the right test-taking strategies and methods that work best to tame test anxiety, eliminate wrong answers, and manage time wisely. When not teaching, Gary can be found boating on the Mississippi River or on the golf course.