Space is limited, and workshops will fill quickly - choose one date and reserve your spot now! Can't make it on one of these dates? Try our webinar instead!
Milwaukee Area Technical College
Room: Main Building, Room 616 (6th Floor)
Parking: Parking lots, street parking, and parking garages (BMO Harris Parking Structure is the closest, connected via skywalk to the Main Building)
9-11:30am: First half of test-prep seminar
11:30am-12:30pm: Lunch (students are responsible for their own)
12:30-3pm: Second half of test-prep seminar
For years, our ACT prep sessions have helped students:
- Boost current classroom performance for better grades and better test scores
- Increase college-entrance exam scores to help gain college acceptance
- Qualify for grants/scholarships that consider test scores
- Open new doors if test scores were previously too low for college acceptance
- Improve confidence on test days
- Feel better prepared and less anxious about taking college-entrance exams
Our workshops are known for being one of the fastest and most inexpensive - yet most effective - options out there. It doesn't take days or weeks: It only takes five hours. It doesn't cost hundreds of dollars, either: It's only $129.99.
Meet Your Instructor: Jim Bartlett
Jim Bartlett will be leading the five-hour ZAPS ACT test-prep seminars in Milwaukee.
Jim is a longtime Madison resident who has been teaching ZAPS ACT test-prep seminars since 1994. Combine his teaching experience with his background in educational authorship, and James knows all the right test-taking strategies and methods that work best to tame test anxiety, eliminate wrong answers, and manage time wisely. According to Jim, “Our seminar gives students practical ways to put their content knowledge to work on test day and prepares them for the unique mental and physical challenges that the ACT presents.” When not teaching or writing, Jim is a DJ in Madison.