ACT Prep Online
Classes That Fit Your Student's Schedule
With ZAPS® ACT strategy webinars, your child can participate in the same, top-quality ACT test preparation as a ZAPS ACT strategy seminar without leaving home.
Click the button below to register your student for a live, online webinar:
What to Expect
When you register your child for a ZAPS ACT strategy webinar, you can expect:
- Five hours of live interaction with a certified ZAPS test specialist
- Materials shipped to your home
- Easy online registration and payment
- Helpful, live customer service and tech support
If your student can't attend a live webinar, a recorded webinar is a great solution. The webinar recording is available for viewing 24/7 through June 30th of the the school year in which you purchase it. Click the button below to buy a recorded webinar:
Here's what your student will find in the ZAPPING the ACT™ Study Guide and Workout booklets:
- Study Guide with 165 pages of clear instruction
- 4 Workout booklets with 24 shortened practice test Workouts
For best results, your student will need the following:
- A computer with high-speed Internet connection (Note: The recorded webinar cannot be viewed on a tablet or phone.)
- A quiet location
- A headset (extremely helpful, but optional)
- A pen or pencil
- A calculator (for the math section)
- ZAPPING the ACT Study Guide and Workout booklets (be sure to sign up at least 5 business days prior to the webinar to receive materials on time)
Click here to find an ACT online prep class date and time that works for your child. Spaces are limited — don’t delay!
Click the button below to search for dates and times for upcoming ACT webinars:
- All times on our website are given in the Central time zone. Please adjust the time posted to your own time zone. You can also email us at email@example.com to get a webinar schedule for your time zone!
- Full webinar materials are shipped two weeks prior to the webinar. Late registrants will receive a portion of the materials digitally, to print prior to the webinar; hard-copy materials will follow via the US Postal Service.