ACT Prep Classes
Seminars Focused on Boosting Scores and Reducing Test Anxiety
There's a lot riding on the ACT test — and a lot of pressure on your child. Fortunately, ZAPS helps students achieve their highest personal scores with proven-effective ACT prep classes.
Students who complete a ZAPS ACT Seminar — and practice the tips and strategies at home — typically raise their ACT scores by 2 to 4 points, and often more! Register your child now for a five-hour ZAPS ACT strategy seminar at a school near you.
Your student will learn:
- The directions for each ACT question type to save time during the test
- What to expect in the types of questions and difficulty level
- How to use partial knowledge to gain points
- Effective time management techniques
- Specific techniques, strategies, and ACT study tips for each subtest
- A plan for writing a high-scoring essay on any topic
- How to effectively use study time in the days leading up to the test
Search for an ACT seminar at your school and register by clicking the link below:
ZAPPING the ACT Study Guide, a comprehensive resource filled with all these benefits, and more:
Four ZAPPING the ACT Workout booklets, with a total of 24 shortened ACT practice-tests:
- ACT test tips and strategies
- An extensive grammar review
- Clear, concise instruction on how to score your best on the Enhanced Writing Test
- Practice essay prompts and a Writer's Checklist
- A comprehensive mathematics review
- Story problem strategies
- Detailed answer explanations
- An individual study plan for the days leading up to the test
- English (6 practice-test Workouts)
- Math (6 practice-test Workouts)
- Reading (6 practice-test Workouts)
- Science (6 practice-test Workouts)
You can expect your student's instructor to be helpful, professional, and knowledgeable. ZAPS instructors are ACT test specialists, thoroughly trained in the ACT.
Our patient and friendly test specialists are outstanding teachers. If your student needs extra support in an ACT subtest area (English, Math, or Science), consider purchasing one or more ACT subtest-intensive instructional videos.
Want to know more about ZAPS ACT strategy seminars from Doorway to College? Call us at 877-927-8378 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.